Monday 23 April 2012

iPhones are smashing - A Saga Begins

I was recently presented with this iPhone 4 - which as you can see was in rather poor condition after becoming acquainted with the ground.




My initial instincts regarding this once beautiful device were that it was finished and that it may as well be scrapped.

But something started nagging away at me in the corner of my mind.  "I wonder", "What if" I started pondering.  Although I'm a total Apple Fan Boy, I had no experience whatsoever of repairing smartphones - but the thought of completing the seemingly improbable task of making this a working device once more took hold of me - and so began a journey of hope, despair, apparent defeat, but then ultimately renewed hope once more.

As I write this, I am starting to realize that this journey is best described in small installments so I will leave it here for now.  Stay tuned for the next exciting chapter in this epic saga!!

Peter


No comments:

Post a Comment